Priority Care is always willing to review applications from health providers who have a genuine interest in ‘Occupational Medicine’.
Outlined below are a few points that you need to consider prior to submitting your application:
- A willingness to communicate with all key stakeholders in the return to work process.
- Ability to set clear goals and expectations from the outset, so as to drive a return to work outcome that is beneficial to all parties considered.
- Provide an objective assessment on the worker’s “Capacity” to work at all times.
- Utilise reasonably necessary treatment in accordance to best current scientific evidence.
- Provide a professional, ethical service of the highest standard which reassures workers, employers and insurers alike.
If you would like to be part of the Priority Care health provider network, then please click on the application form below.